Help and FAQs
- Where can I find general electric fencing information, help, advice or supporting manuals?
- Is electric fencing cost-effective?
- What is the difference between Stored Joules (energy) and Output Joules (energy)?
- Why is earthing so important to my electric fence?
- Where can I find installation information?
- I need some advice on my property. Who can I contact?
- I have technical questions about Stafix electric fence products.
- What if I can't find what I'm looking for on this website?
- Who can I contact with a distribution enquiry?
- Where can I find pricing for Stafix electric fence products?
- Where can I purchase Stafix electric fencing products?
- How can I give feedback about this site or a Stafix product?
Visit our Resources section.
Stored Joules relates to the energy (power) stored inside the energizer. Output Joules relates to how much energy (power) can travel from your energizer onto your fence line, powering your electric fence.
When selecting an energizer, it is important to always look at the Output Joules.
For more information about energizer selection, visit the Resources section.
Send us your query via our enquiry form and a Tru-Test Group representative will get back to you.
Contact our global head office in New Zealand.
Stafix electric fence products are sold through our trusted resellers worldwide. Contact your nearest Stafix dealer for a price.
To help with your pricing questions, you may like to add the products you're interested in to your printable Product Wishlist (located on each product page), which you can then take it to your local dealer with all the information they need to give you a price.
Stafixelectric fence products are sold through our trusted resellers into over 120 countries worldwide. Find your nearest Stafix dealer.
Fill out our quick feedback form. We'd love to hear from you.