Stafix mains powered energizers are high performing, powerful units designed for extensive electric fence systems.
A mains powered energizer is the most cost-effective, reliable way to power a permanent electric fence.
Visit our Resources section to learn more
Key features(Hover over each icon to learn more)
- We stand behind the reliability of our products. Visit our warranty policy page for full details.3 Year Warranty
- Bi-polar Technology
Enables you to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil.
- Cyclic Wave™ Technology
Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control.
- Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the energizer output voltage for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded.Indicator Lights (voltage)
- Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy.Large Terminals
- Controls energizer output to match conditions, providing maximum fence voltage for effective stock control.Load Response Feature
- Cyclic Wave™ technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimise electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards.Low Interference
- Using a Stafix fence remote (with remote capable Stafix energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.Remote Capable
- Hi-tech components and advanced research and development have enabled us to make powerful energizers in a rugged, compact, polymer case.Rugged, Compact Design