Versatile 3-in-1 solution for 110V, battery or solar power use. Ideal for small to medium sized areas. Powers up to 90 miles of fence (500 acres).
Stafix Unigizers give you a versatile 3-in-1 solution to manage your electric fence system.
You have the flexibility to choose from either 110V, battery or solar energy to power your electric fence.
The 3-in-1 capability allows the Unigizer to be used for temporary, semi-permanent, permanent and strip grazing fence systems. It’s never been easier to create an electric fencing solution.
Visit our Resources section to learn more
Key features(Hover over each icon to learn more)
- We stand behind the reliability of our products. Visit our warranty policy page for full details.3 Year Warranty
- Battery Saver
Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations.
- Bi-polar Technology
Enables you to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil.
- Day/Night Sensor
Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions.
- Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system.Earth Monitoring
- Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded.Indicator Lights (voltage & battery)
- Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy.Large Terminals
- Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions. On selected models only.LCD Voltage Display
- Cyclic Wave™ technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimise electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards.Low Interference